This well-presented development of one- and two-bedroom apartments offers quality, space and comfort – making them perfect for working, holidaying or simply unwinding. A spacious living area with a fully equipped kitchen and separate sleeping arrangements, coupled with unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi and a Smart TV, make the apartments perfect for families and business travellers alike. Secure underground parking bays can be reserved, subject to availability at time of booking.
Located in the heart of Wimbledon city centre and close to the All England Club, home of the world-famous Wimbledon tennis tournament – the oldest tennis tournament in the world. The vibrant town centre is just a few steps away and offers plenty of shopping and entertainment options. A stroll up the hill takes you to Wimbledon Village, where you’ll find several world-renowned, independent and international restaurants. Wimbledon also offers great transport links in and around London, with buses, tubes, trains and trams. Trains to London Waterloo depart up to 16 times an hour and direct journeys take as little as 15 minutes. If you’re travelling outside of London, the A3 is a short drive away.
• Spacious, bright, welcoming living space
• Safe and secure building and apartment entry system
• High speed Wi-Fi, Smart TV and a fully equipped kitchen
• 2-minute walk to Wimbledon mainline station, with trams and District line trains
• Parking available on site for an additional charge, subject to availability